Posted in Uncategorized by Prakash Tejwani on 17-05-2013 (This page has been viewed by 39 times)
‘Hangouts’ brings one-on-one and group conversations to life with photos, emoji, and video calls for free. Connect with friends across computers, Android and Apple devices. Brought to you by Google.
I like ‘Hangouts’ over ‘WhatsApp’.
Its a same as WhatsApp, some Major advantage in Hangouts
* You can carry on conversations from Mobile, Computers, Tablets, whereas you can use WhatsApp only from Mobile.
* Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
16 May 13, 18:00
* Every other Financial Sites headlines showing up that ‘Gold is melting’. But, we were telling right from 26th April….. GOLD, SILVER… sell on rise.
* NIFTY SPOT WATCH (6170): Trend UP; SL (reversal) 6024; Target 6180-6300. 6180 done today, it tried 4-5 times to cross but failed. If 6190 crosses, then one can buy NIFTY 6200 CALLs with nominal SL of 6160
* TATAMOTORS retraced back from our selling levels of 312 (yesterdays high 311.95) to 302.3, thats down Rs 9.65. Can you guess what was our very nominal StopLoss of Rs 2
* GOLD, SILVER, COPPER: Medium Term Trend: DOWN. Sell on Rise. Its like 13th time SILVER had gone around 45400 came down to 44400 or more. Gold can bottom around (comex levels) $1280-$1330 or down around $1150
I certainly enjoyed SILVER shorting 45200, 6 times. Now, only hedged (short) position in SILVER from 65000 (Nov 2012)
* U.S. S&P500 (1650), is very close to its final targets to end a 6 month long rally. The end will bring a sharp correction in the US and should pressure on all world markets. We should be within days of this top, unless extentions happen.
* Todays Activity: FIIs + 1647; DIIs – 747, FIIs + 246 Index Fut and – 383 Stock Fut (in crores)
* The euro zone economy shrank again – and more than expected – in the first three months of 2013 as France returned to recession for the first time since 2009 and Germany barely edged forward.
Posted in Equity (Nifty) by Prakash Tejwani on 14-05-2013 (This page has been viewed by 24 times)
* We ask to short NIFTY at TOP (6094) with minimum SL; covered 50% at 5980 (114 points); shorted again at 6020 (near high) with minimum SL, it went down till 5978 (42 points). Want to learn ‘Art of Technical Anylsis’ and Trade Fearlessly ??? I have designed two courses which consist my 10 years experience: Basic (Fees Rs 4,200) and Advance (Rs 32,000)
* Today, I bought at NIFTY PUTs again at 6020, holding with minimum SL.
* For Premium Clients (12:00 PM) : As expected NIFTY Pullback from 5970.. Short again in range 6020-60**…. For 5*** – 5***
Charges Rs 1450/month only till Friday, 17th May 2013. After that Rs 2000/month.
Posted in Equity (DLF, JSWSteel, Nifty) by Prakash Tejwani on 10-05-2013 (This page has been viewed by 27 times)
* Special session for live trading on Saturday, May 11, 2013
Timings: 11:15 – 12:45
* NIFTY SPOT WATCH: Trend DOWN; SL (reversal) 6118
One can now short with very small of 6118
* GOLD, SILVER: Medium Term Trend: DOWN. Sell on Rise. Its like 12th time SILVER had gone around 45400 came down to 44400 or more.
Gold can bottom around (comex levels) $1280-$1330 or down around $1150
* Todays Activity: FIIs + 544; DIIs – 502, FIIs + 337 Index Fut and – 114 Stock Fut
Posted in Equity (SBI) by Prakash Tejwani on 09-05-2013 (This page has been viewed by 32 times)
09 May 13, 13:23
Buy SBIN 2300 PUT 80 SL 23** Spot Levels.
09 May 13, 17:30
* NIFTY SPOT WATCH: Trend UP; SL (reversal) 6020
But, I would cautious on long side and wait for shorting (buying PUTS) after NIFTY breaks 6020
* GOLD, SILVER: Medium Term Trend: DOWN. Sell on Rise. Its like 10th time SILVER had gone around 45400 came down to 44800 or more. Gold can bottom around (comex levels) $1280-$1330 or down around $1150
* Todays Activity: FIIs + 663; DIIs – 477, FIIs + 327 Index Fut and – 244 Stock Fut
Posted in Equity (Nifty) by Prakash Tejwani on 06-05-2013 (This page has been viewed by 46 times)
06 May 13, 08:00
First, I would like to say THANK YOU thru….. A Very Cute Innocent Ad. – Small but Must Watch ( http://goo.gl/Qx6y ) and also Think About It !!
* DXY 82.05, Euro$ 1.3123, $Yen 99.08, Gold 1475, Silver 23.17, Oil 96.60 …
Oil had been getting slack recently, but it’s spiking again (possibly due to rising tension in the Mideast?).
From just over $90 to nearly $97 in a matter of days.
* After Friday’s big jobs-reported induced really in the US, Asian markets are jumping. S&P500 1614 +1.05%, HangSeng +0.92%, SGX Nifty +31
* Chat apps and free messaging services designed for smartphones are slowly killing text messaging with businesses and teenagers shifting their way of communication.
* The Natural Gas Market Is Looking Overbought And Vulnerable.
According to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) data from Citi’s Timothy Evans, the number of net long positions for nat gas contracts now stands at 530,786. That’s a record high.
* S&P Rules Out India Rating Upgrade
A Standard & Poor’s executive ruled out the possibility of a sovereign rating upgrade for India, citing the rating agency’s “negative” outlook on the Indian economy’s BBB-minus rating.
Disclosure: Our clients may be having positions in above mentioned recommendations. We personally, our families, relatives & friends also may have positions in above mentioned recommendations. Disclaimer: All recommendations in this website are based on subject of Technical Analysis and do not reflect the fundamental validity of the script. Authors will not be held responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, incurred.